Monday 6 May 2013

Bonjour

Bonjour Beauty Lovers

I would like to extend welcome to you for taking time to click on this page. This is the first sign which shows interest in gaining more knowledge on beauty and fashion from me.

Let me introduce myself.
In fashion and beauty, people call me Vogue.
No, i am not a slave to fashion, but a trend setter.

Even though I do keep updates about fashion, I only wear what's suitable for myself. You should too. If you are interested to look up for trends, do mix and match for yourself.

I love Fashion, but sometimes designs can be not-wearable due to the climates and culture in different countries. So keep trying different styles to know what's best.

In this blog, I will be sharing various contents related to fashion, designers, beauty, make up, fitness, etc. Anything related to WOMAN and MEN ( duh! ) Basically, your IMAGE.

IF you have any questions/suggestions regarding to fashion and beauty tips, do contact me via email
Email: askvoguebeauty@gmail.com
( I will reply you within 3 - 5 days or very soon)

If there are questions which needed to be hightlighted, more details will be posted in this blog.

Thank you for spending your time here.
Do check back again!














Loves,
Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment